Friday, August 03, 2012

Life is Golden for Gabby Douglass! Gives Glory to God


She's living life like it's golden because it is.  Gabby Douglass won the women's gymnastic all-around competition at the London Olympics making her the first African American woman to win the coveted title, and giving the United States a third consecutive gold medal in the All-Around. 
"It is everything I thought it would be; being the Olympic champion, it definitely is an amazing feeling.
And I give all the glory to God. It's kind of a win-win situation. The glory goes up to him and the blessings fall down on me."
She tweeted: "Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things He does for me."

Douglas also tweeted that she loves "my family, dogs &; most importantly God :)"








LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...