The conference gets underway Friday evening at 6:00 p.m. with the first session, "Lose That!" will be facilitated by my husband Bill Price along with members of the Bill Price Healthy Lifestyle Club, and my brother Rev. Michael Lee. Bill has lost 25 pounds, and Michael has lost 45 pounds this year! They're going to inspire attendees turn over that new leaf, lose that attitude about food, lose that weight and live a healthier lifestyle. Men and women are encouraged to attend. It's going to be powerful!
Saturday morning, doors open at 8:30, with devotion at 8:45. Five inspirational sessions facilitated by five anointed women of God begin promptly at 9:00 a.m. they include:
- Pray That!: Prayer Changes Things, Philippians 4:6—Apostle Dorothy Nelson
- Do That!: Action Speak Louder Than Words, 1 John 3:16-18— Min. Angela Lee Price
- Forget That!: Worry Less; Worship More, Luke 10:41-42—Rev. La’Shonda Fletcher
- Say That!: Who’s Going to Speak for the Children? Protecting Our Children from Gun Violence, Ephesians 4:15 — Min. Angela Minter
- Stop That!: There’s A Meeting in the Ladies Room, John 15:16 & Acts 2:17—Dr. Ruth Wilson
Tickets are just $10.00. A love offering will be lifted for our speakers. Reserve seats at TheLifeConferenceSuite, or call 502-415-1001. We hope to see you October 7th & 8th for the Fall Women's Empowerment Conference & Luncheon, Turning Over A New Leaf: God Won't Fix What You Won't Face.
Sponsored by Campbellsville University, Louisville Campus and The Law Office of Brandon Lawrence, Attorney At Law.