1. What year was the Civil Rights Bill passed?
2. Who was A. Phillip Randolph?
3. What two events in 1955 gave birth to the Civil Rights Movement?
4. Who was Anna Arnold Hedgeman?
5. Name one of three women who provided musical numbers at the March on Washington?
6. What church assembled more than 80,000 cheese sandwiches, and packed each bag with a sandwich, marble cake and an apple?
7. Who was Medgar Evers?
8. Name the six black organizers of the March On Washington?
9. Name the four white organizers of the March On Washington?
10. Name one of four women recognized by Daisy Bates at the March on Washington?
Source: Mighty Like A Stream: The March On Washington, August 28, 1963, by Patrick Henry Bass.
Remember, it is not Mohammad, Buddha, Confucius, nor New Age that saves. Jesus Saves!