The Empowerment Summit offers three power-packed days of preaching, sisterhood, and ministry from women ministers throughout the community. The conference opens Friday night at 7:00 p.m. featuring Pastor Ruth Taylor, Shekinah Glory Christian Church, Louisville, Kentucky; Julia Royston, Psalmist, For the Kingdom Ministries, and the Praise Team Band, Brother Traynor & Friends.
The Saturday session begins at 8:30 a.m. with a continental breakfast, songs of praise by Psalmist Barbara Ice Trammell, and a host of speakers:
- Opening Keynote Speaker - Cheryl Donovan, Houston, Texas, author of Woman What the Hell Are You Thinking.
- Minister Victoria Wildt, Denim & Lace Ministries
- Minister J. LeShea Smith, Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Afternoon Keynote Speaker - Pastor Linda Moore, More & Moore Love Ministries, Inc.
The Teen Summit,“ Discover the Real Diva in You," features speakers:
- Michele’ E. Lawlis,
- Michele Lanton, Lanton Life Institute, Chicago, Illinois;
- Tammy Payne-Christian Resource Connection, featuring the “Keeping it Real,” teen talk.
Saturdays session will end with the “ Unveiling Reception,” of the new book by Rev. Syvoskia Bray, CEO of WEN Network.
The closing celebration will conclude on Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 9:30am with the consecration service, featuring Reverend Syvoskia Bray as the closing summit speaker. The Mistress of Ceremonies the event is Reverend Angela Lee Price, Jesus Saves Ministries, Inc.
Registration cost is $40.00 and $20.00 for teens. For more information and registration, contact Tanya White at 449-0157 or email email@example.com or Tanya@tanyawhite.com. Booth and Sponsorship space is still available.
WEN (Women's Evangelical Network) is a non-profit international Christian organization. The mission is to educate, empower, and encourage women in the ministry to grow spiritually and intellectually in their relationship with Christ. WEN seeks to serve in an evangelistic role to build and empower others to reach their potential in spiritual growth. WEN brings spiritual transformation through the preached Word of God.