Friday, May 27, 2016

In Loving Memory Memorial Day Tributes

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry

As we observe the Memorial Day holiday this weekend, let us take time on the Jesus Saves Social Network to remember our loved ones who have gone on to glory.  We have this blessed assurance from Scripture that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.  Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die (John 11:25-26).  Jesus said, "Do not let your hearts be troubled.  Trust in God; trust also in me.  In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you may also be where I am" (John 14:1-4).  

Though we may miss our family members, friends and loved ones on earth, we can rejoice knowing that anyone who dies in Christ is with Jesus right now in heaven.  What a glorious benefit of salvation that is!

Remember your departed family members and loved ones by reflecting on their Godly influence in your life.  Post their names, relation to you, and any note of remembrance the Lord places on your heart to this post either below or in the Prayers of the Righteous Group on the Jesus Saves Social Network.

Let us also remember our service men and women, and those who have lost their lives in war.  Remember the prayers of the righteous availeth much!

Follow Jesus Saves Ministries:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...